Montour Falls, NY RRT/CRT Travel - 23396724
Montour Falls, NY Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) Travel Opportunity
Rhino Medical is leading the charge in seeking out New York licensed Respiratory Therapists (RRTs or CRTs) available for a day shift coverage for a Critical Access Hospital on the South side of Seneca Lake beginning as soon as possible. We are identifying providers available for 3 12-hour day shifts per week with flexible scheduling available for this assignment.
As always, our exceptional team is here to support incredible providers like you every step of the way. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! These full-time contracts will be filled quickly! If you are available, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated resume and our recruitment team will call you today!
- Assignment Type: Travel Respiratory Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: 13-weeks
- Schedule: 36-hour work week (flexible scheduling)
- Day Shift Hours: (7:00a - 7:00p)
- Deliver patient care and diagnostic testing according to professional practice standards for all age groups including neonate.
- Review existing clinical data, collect or recommend obtaining additional pertinent clinical data.
- ICU, ED, MS & OB Coverage – mechanical vents and all RT modalities for pediatrics and adults
- Opportunities available for outpatient diagnostic procedures
- Evaluate all data to determine the appropriateness of the prescribed respiratory care plan, and participates in the development of the respiratory care plan.
About the Facility:
Quaint 25-bed critical access hospital, with a 120-bed skilled nursing facility attached sprawling our over 50 acre facility overlooking the breathtaking Seneca Lake in Montour Falls, New York.
- Active New York State License
- Graduate of a respiratory program recognized by [link removed]
- Current/Active Certification via the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Certifications: BLS