Lancaster, TX RRT/CRT Travel - 23396726
Lancaster, Texas Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) Travel Opportunity
Rhino Medical is leading the charge in seeking out Texas licensed Respiratory Therapists (RRTs or CRTs) available for either day or night shift coverage for an 84-bed Hospital just 20 miles South of Dallas beginning as soon as possible. We are identifying providers available for 3 12-hour shifts per week with flexible scheduling available for this assignment.
As always, our exceptional team is here to support incredible providers like you every step of the way. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! These full-time contracts will be filled quickly! If you are available, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated resume and our recruitment team will call you today!
- Assignment Type: Travel Respiratory Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: 13-weeks
- Schedule: 36-hour work week (flexible scheduling)
- Shift Hours: (7:00a - 7:00p) or (7:00p - 7:00a)
- Deliver patient care and diagnostic testing according to professional practice standards for all age groups.
- Ventilator and Trach Management
- Review existing clinical data, collect or recommend obtaining additional pertinent clinical data.
- Evaluate all data to determine the appropriateness of the prescribed respiratory care plan, and participates in the development of the respiratory care plan.
- Active Texas State License
- Graduate of a respiratory program recognized by [link removed]
- Current/Active Certification via the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Certifications: BLS