Spencer, IA RRT/CRT Travel - 23397135
Spencer, Iowa Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) Travel Opportunity
Ivory Medical is leading the charge in seeking out Iowa licensed Respiratory Therapists (RRTs or CRTs) available for night shift coverage for a 50-bed Hospital in NW Iowa beginning as soon as possible.
We are identifying experienced RT providers available to assist in bridging open inpatient coverage Thursday - Tuesday nights scheduled for 12-hour shifts, 6 on/8 off rotation.
As always, our exceptional team is here to support incredible providers like you every step of the way. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! These full-time contracts will be filled quickly! If you are available, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated resume and our recruitment team will call you today!
- Assignment Type: Travel Respiratory Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP (expedited credentialing assistance)
- Contract Duration: 13-weeks
- Rotating Schedule: Thursday - Tuesday night (6 Shifts On/ 8 Shifts Off)
- Average 36-hour work week
- Shift Hours: Night Shift (7:00pm - 7:00am)
- 50-bed hospital, 8 Bed ICU
- 1 Respiratory Therapist per Night Shift
- Average Patient Census: 2-4 Patients per Night Shift
- Deliver patient care and diagnostic testing according to professional practice standards for all age groups.
- Help patients accomplish treatment plans, administer inhalants, operate mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators
- Review existing clinical data, collect or recommend obtaining additional pertinent clinical data.
- Recommend and/or provide assistive equipment, recommend outpatient or home health follow-up programs
- Evaluate all data to determine the appropriateness of the prescribed respiratory care plan, and participate in the development of the respiratory care plan.
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises, monitoring physiological responses to therapy
- Active Iowa Respiratory Therapy License
- Graduate of accredited two year Respiratory Therapy program (RRT/CRT)
- Current/Active Certification via the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- 2+ Years of Recent Inpatient RT Experience (highly preferred)
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
- Additional Desired Certifications: PALS, NRP (not required)